I have the thickest, darkest hair ever. It has a mind of its own, always rebelling, but with the right products, it’s been known to be pretty awesome.
Recently I tried Giovanni’s 2chic Blackberry and Coconut Milk Ultra-Repair Shampoo. And to say that it made my hair better than it ever has been is the biggest understatement. Ever.
My hair is soft, manageable, shiny, healthy, and overall, gorgeous! It’s not dry like it used to be. Summer did a toll on my hair, and it was looking pretty dull. So using this shampoo was a life-saving decision.
The odd thing is that I wasn’t expecting it at all. It’s rare that I find shampoos that I want to use again. The last time I did, it wasn’t vegan (back before I was a vegan), and it got discontinued.
Here’s a little about the product:
- Health Facts: phthalate-free, contains coconut, butylparaben-free, formaldehyde donor-free, formaldehyde-free, nonylphenol ethoxylate free, propylparaben-free, contains argan oil, contains shea butter
- Used For: damage repair, basic cleansing, color protection
- Fruit extracts coat hair leaving a beautiful glow
- Contains a high nutritional content of Vitamin A, C & K
- Omega 3 & 6 to moisturize and protect hair and elasticity
- One of the highest ranking fruits for antioxidant strength
- Coconut Sealant Reinforces hair fiber and restores natural elasticity
- Contains Vitamin E that is excellent for a rejuvenating shine
- Filled with vitamin B6 that seals in vibrancy
- Gently creates a protective layer of moisture
Check it out if you feel like you haven’t found the shampoo for you! You can get it at Whole Foods, Target, Walmart, Amazon, etc.